For our Tuesday flights in the winter we will be flying to Banjul with Monarch on their newly reconfigured Boeing 757, which, in addition to the 199 economy seats, will also have 30 seats with extra legroom at the front of the aeroplane.
These extra legroom seats have a 34" pitch and are available to book from £60 per person each way (from £120 return).
Extra legroom seats are also available on our weekly summer flights from London Gatwick.
Available exclusively through our sister company The Gambia Experience, Premium Class is available on our Friday London Gatwick flights during the winter season:
Premium Class Summary
- 34" legroom and wider seats
- Separate cabin with dedicated crew
- Pre-booked seats
- Priority boarding at Gatwick and Banjul
- Dedicated check-ins at Gatwick and Banjul
- Personal entertainment system
- Amenity bag
- Complimentary bar service and newspaper
- Upgraded meal and wine selection
- First Class air-conditioned lounge at Banjul Airport
- 30kg total baggage allowance
- Priority baggage
Before You Fly
Individual seats can be pre-booked by our reservations team and passengers can make use of our separate check-in desks, a reduced 90-minute check-in time at London Gatwick, priority boarding and luggage and use of the First Class lounge in Banjul. Premium passengers have an increased baggage allowance of 30kg.
Premium Class passengers benefit from wider seats and extra legroom compared to the standard seats and the seats are located in a separate cabin with dedicated crew. Our onboard service also includes a complimentary bar and newspaper, an upgraded meal and wine selection and each passenger has their own personal entertainment system.