No taxes are paid at the airport and all facilities are within walking distance.
- Tax free shops after passport control open day and night
- Bank available with limited opening times
- Tourist information desk
- Post Office
- Bureau de change
- Taxi rank outside arrivals hall
- Day rooms in airport hotels or in nearby hotels
- Car rental available for arrivals
- Brussels Airlines staff are on hand for assistance
Special assistance is offered at the airport with:
- Airport doctor (first aid only)
- Departure & Arrival halls on ground floor level
What To Expect From The Airport
On arrival at Dakar Airport, a bus will take you from the aircraft to the terminal building. There will be two queues - one for ‘Nationals of Senegal’ and one for ‘Others’ to go through passport control.
Once you have gone through passport control and collected your luggage you will then see an ‘Origin Africa’ rep near the airport exit who will point you in the direction of the vehicle which will be transporting you to your hotel.
What To Expect At The Airport When Returning To The UK
All baggage dimensions and security procedures also apply when returning from Senegal to the UK. Please ensure you follow the same guidelines and place any liquid items within your hold baggage.